From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Trustee Nominations (take 2)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 19:16:20
1 Apparently these need to be re-posted.
2 I hereby nominate:
3
4 g2boojum
5 reasons already given, others have made further points in support.
6
7 zmedico
8 perhaps the most useful code developer Gentoo currently has, but more
9 importantly perhaps the most level-headed dev as well. excellent at putting
10 the needs of Gentoo above his own personal feelings, despite much
11 provocation.
12
13 pauldv
14 an old-school original.
15
16 seemant
17 the same.
18
19 solar
20 ditto
21
22 wltjr
23 perhaps the only dev who kept pushing to get this sorted out when everyone
24 else had forgotten about it.
25
26 rl03
27 only person who stood last time, and clearly has useful experience
28
29 NeddySeagoon
30 the grand old man! ;p *runs*
31
32 I especially don't think it's a good idea for people on the Council also to
33 be on the board of Trustees; burnout if nothing else, but the idea is that
34 these are two wholly separate entities. Close communication is important of
35 course, but I don't think any of the people I've nominated would make that at
36 all difficult.
37 --
38 gentoo-nfp@l.g.o mailing list