From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Trustee Nominations (take 2)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 19:16:20
Apparently these need to be re-posted.
I hereby nominate:

g2boojum
	reasons already given, others have made further points in support.

zmedico
	perhaps the most useful code developer Gentoo currently has, but more
importantly perhaps the most level-headed dev as well. excellent at putting
the needs of Gentoo above his own personal feelings, despite much
provocation.

pauldv
	an old-school original.

seemant
	the same.

solar
	ditto

wltjr
	perhaps the only dev who kept pushing to get this sorted out when everyone
else had forgotten about it.

rl03
	only person who stood last time, and clearly has useful experience

NeddySeagoon
	the grand old man! ;p *runs*

	I especially don't think it's a good idea for people on the Council also to
be on the board of Trustees; burnout if nothing else, but the idea is that
these are two wholly separate entities. Close communication is important of
course, but I don't think any of the people I've nominated would make that at
all difficult.