From: Matthew Summers <quantumsummers@g.o>
To: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] I have a Gentoo banner, traking Gentoo's assets
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 21:43:47
1 On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 9:41 PM, Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 5:37 PM, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
3 >> Let me know to whom and where to ship it to, when that time comes,
4 >> thanks!
5 >
6 > you could ship it to me since i hang out on the east coast ... not
7 > sure if anyone closer than Boston wants to take it
8 > -mike
12 +1
13
14 That sounds good to me. Mike you seem to attend all the cool confs
15 anyway. I hope you don't mind lugging the thing around with all the
16 other esoterica. Thanks for volunteering.
17 --
18 Matthew W. Summers