From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Trustee nominations
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 19:37:48
On Sun, 2008-01-27 at 11:31 -0800, Alec Warner wrote:
> > I think wltjr is getting lonely, so I'll respond.
Just don't want to be the sole act in the show :)
Yes, it wasn't expected days would go by with no response. So picking any new dates is kinda pointless till we know when they will be commented on.
> Nominations start Jan 30th through Feb 12th, > Elections Feb 13th through 27th, new Trustees in march ;)
No problem, unless we don't hear from Grant by the 30th. Then we reset again and push back/delay some more.
> Grant, we are looking at you to hand reigns of elections over to the > officials, currently Rane and jmbsvicetto. Fox2mike I believe is also > participating but is on vacation untli Feb 4.
fox2mike agreed to be on the infra side. If he is not, kingtaco has offered to do it, but would prefer not.
> Can we get an agreement on these days so we can get the nominations > going (officially)?
Or any date, even if we don't agree. As most all want the date to come from the trustees. -- William L. Thomson Jr. Gentoo/amd64/Java