From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation Inc. Open letter to Candidates
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 02:47:50
Work got me delayed for a moment this week, but I'd now like to put forward my plans, and why I feel I'm a good choice in this election. http://dev.gentoo.org/~robbat2/robbat2-foundation2009-manifesto.txt Beyond that, I'd like to wish the other candidates the best of luck in this election. -- Robin Hugh Johnson Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy E-Mail : robbat2@g.o GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85