From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Tax return and accounting discrepancies
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 18:28:04
1 On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 14:17 -0400, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
2 > On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 17:43 +0000, Matthew Summers wrote:
3
4 > > 4. William, your assertion that we could just fold up the current
5 > > organization and start up a new one under a new charter is completely
6 > > wrong, illegal, very dangerous, displays certain arrogance.
7 >
8 > Fool I have done this myself when moving my business from California to
9 > Florida. I am about to re-establish here in Florida as well. Will be my
10 > third EIN number, second filing with the State of Florida. There are
11 > various ways to dissolve an entity and transfers its assets.
12
13 FYI you do realize this is exactly what happened when Gentoo
14 Technologies was dissolved and the Gentoo Foundation was created!
15
16 Also I apologize for the disrespect in calling you a fool
19 William L. Thomson Jr.
20 Obsidian-Studios, Inc.
21 http://www.obsidian-studios.com