From: Brad Cowan <bcowan@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Thoughts on upcoming trustee elections
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 22:55:39
On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 13:15 -0700, Deedra Waters wrote:
> I kind of like this idea, this would make the transision for new people > much easier with those who already have experience to help them along if > that makes sense... >
That's part of my reasoning, also the idea of an ongoing dialog between the trustees and foo company/legal firm doesn't get interrupted by a whole new set of trustees because of some fluke voting thing.
I really think there should be a designated odd number before an actual election if for anything just to head off any controversy after the vote. -- Brad Cowan <bcowan@g.o> Developer, Gentoo Linux http://www.gentoo.org/~bcowan Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB1F16A56 Key fingerprint = C408 75B9 E68D 26E2 EAAE 20CF 4D5E 293D B1F1 6A56