From: Richard Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: Foundation existence and behavior (Was: [gentoo-nfp] Section 4.1 Member Classes)
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 12:10:02
1 First - a quick comment regarding my choice of thread. I replied to
2 this thread because I thought it was directly relevant to member classes
3 as I thought this had a direct impact on the nature of the Foundation.
4 What I didn't want to do is copy and past 50 snippets from other
5 subthreads and reply to them. I didn't think that would add much, and
6 my concerns with the nature of Foundation membership weren't related to
7 some nuance of some detail but were a concern with the whole fundamental
8 approach we're taking.
9