From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] nomination
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 17:01:59
1 On Sunday 08 May 2005 17:36, Brad Cowan wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'd like to be considered in the voting for a trustee position. A
5 > particular interest would be in the form of funding and the possibility
6 > of grants based on recommendations of a "steering committee" if that
7 > model gets approved.
8
9 What do you mean by grants? Maybe I should add that the foundation by no means
10 is rich, and financially most if not allmost all money not spend on legal
11 fees should be saved for future legal fees and a reserve.
12
13 Paul
16 Paul de Vrieze
17 Gentoo Developer