From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] nomination
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 16:34:53
I would like to be considered for the upcoming election as well.  I've been
less active in Gentoo recently due to some real life issues and, in fact, I
delayed sending this in because I wanted to ensure I would have the time
and ability to focus on this if elected to do so.  My life is settling back
down and I look forward to becoming more involved (again) with Gentoo in
the future.

As a trustee, I hope to continue to help Gentoo stay true to its roots,
while recognizing that it needs to change in order to meet the needs of our
users.  I think I also have quite a bit of business experience that can be
useful when forming strategic partnerships (as with Genesi) and similar
tasks.

--kurt