From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Thoughts on upcoming trustee elections
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 01:08:06
Donnie Berkholz wrote:[Wed Apr 27 2005, 05:05:00PM EDT]
> How about this. We have the first election, but the half with the most > votes get 18-month terms -- just this once! That will set up a six-month > staggering of re-elections for half the seats each time, with standard > 1-year terms after that.
That still has the potential to oust most/all of the existing trustees. I doubt it's really a problem--some will most likely be re-elected--but it's still a little worrisome since it doesn't guarantee continuity from the current trustees. Regards, Aron -- Aron Griffis Gentoo Linux Developer