From: "Wulf C. Krueger" <philantrop@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Trustee nominations
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 16:28:29
1 Hello Grant!
2
3 On Friday, 25. January 2008 16:00:57 Grant Goodyear wrote:
4 > Instead, we'll follow precedent: eligible voters
5 > are current members of the Foundation (anybody who has ever voted in a
6 > Trustee election) and any Gentoo dev who has been a dev during
7 > the last 365 days dated from the close of the election poll.
8
9 Just to verify: That would rule me (having joined Gentoo as a dev on
10 April, 9th 2007) out as a potential trustee, right?
13 Best regards, Wulf