From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Cc: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] CDs and t-shirts
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 14:52:25
1 On 17 Apr 2004, at 14:47, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
2
3 > We hope there won't be fights in the board either, but in case such
4 > things
5 > happen, Daniel would be able to take the trademark, the GPL'ed source
6 > and the
7 > developers and continue the distribution.
8
9 I really hope for Daniel this plan works out, it is clear that he has
10 invested a lot of time and certainly energy in it.
11
12 He will certainly need a lot more energy should ever need to take the
13 trademark and the GPL source because of 'a fight'. I think that his
14 ability to do so at any time will play in his and the NFP boards
15 disadvantage should the NFP board also make decisions about the
16 projects direction. I'd therefore recommend separating project
17 coordination from being an nfp trustee. (but I think that was the
18 idea?)
19
20 Best regards,
21