From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Question about other people's intellectual property
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:18:40
Chris Gianelloni wrote: [Mon Apr 11 2005, 02:01:57PM CDT]
I've no idea what you're asking, I'm afraid. Could you provide a more explicit, even if fictitious, example? Thanks, g2boojum -- Grant Goodyear Gentoo Developer g2boojum@g.o http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76