From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: [gentoo-core] Upcoming elections
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 22:06:11

Corey Shields wrote:
| That's a problem that I am open to suggestions for..

Formally minuted meetings, with listed actions assigned to named
individuals, and the minutes of following meetings recording progress
against those actions.  That's the normal tool for this sort of thing ;-)

I had a look at the new foundation webpage, and I didn't see any link to
board meeting agendas, minutes, action plans, or anything to show what
activity the board has undertaken.

(Please note: I'm in no way implying that the board is or isn't doing
it's job.  I'm just pointing out that I haven't found the information
needed to make any judgement)

Best regards,
Stu
- --