From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] What could the Gentoo Foundation do with money?
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 02:46:01
Alec Warner wrote:
> So you seemed quick to throw out a lot of those ideas...Assuming we > had money what would you spend it on; or are you just against the > premise of us having money at all?
Assuming we got just money instead of somebody willing to buy us whatever we want/need/require, well I'd keep them for any kind of emergency or use them to have a party like the ones openbsd is famous. That or buy a square of Australia and make there an independent state =P lu -- Luca Barbato Gentoo Council Member Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero -- gentoo-nfp@l.g.o mailing list