From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] List of items to be addressed by audit
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 18:03:23
1 On 2011.03.29 00:28, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
2 > Just making a quick list of the items/questions asked buried in a few
3 > posts in a previous thread. No need to reply till there are answers.
4 > This is just a list/summary of the items/questions to be answered
5 > once
6 > the internal audit has been completed.
7 >
8 > I am very appreciative and thankful that the trustees will be
9 > conducting
10 > an internal audit. I will patiently away the outcome, and answers to
11 > the following items/questions.
12
13 [snip]
14 >
15 > --
16 > William L. Thomson Jr.
17 > Obsidian-Studios, Inc.
18 > http://www.obsidian-studios.com
23 William,
24
25 I will patiently away the outcome ... is a key phrase in your post.
26 Nothing will start by way of an audit until we have elected a new
27 Treasurer and he or she is comfortable in the role.
28
29 As you well know, Treasurer is an office, so it need not be one of the
30 trustees. The only requirement for an officer is that they be capable
31 of discharging their duty.
34 Regards,
35
36 Roy Bamford