From: "Matthew Summers; CEO
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation bank account
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 13:52:36
Ferris McCormick wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 07:55:27 -0500 (CDT) > gibbonsr-ml@××××××××××××××××××.com wrote: > >> Another option, that might be fit our role more is some direct or online >> banking. ING.com is one of the biggest ones. Capital One is another one >> but I don't care for them as a company .. personal preference. That >> would get by the problem of having to be close by. > > Thanks also. > > Regards, > Ferris
One thing to note as well regarding ING (ING Direct), is the high interest savings account service they offer. My wife & I have been using this service happily for several years. I believe their checking account service (also high yield) requires direct deposit, though I am not certain about how the deposit system works. The savings system works on check draft transfer. ING is FDIC insured as well, which is mandatory to me. Best Regards -- Matthew W. Summers Chief Executive Officer & Systems Engineer Liquidus Tech, LLC matthew.summers@××××××××××××.com www.liquidustech.com