From: Tobias Scherbaum <dertobi123@g.o>
To: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, peterasplund@××××××.se
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] [Fwd: European alternative]
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:32:38
Roy Bamford wrote:
> > Hi Gentoo! > > > > I'm wondering if it is possible for the Gentoo community to set up an > > European alternative to CafePress, since their shipment fees to > > europe > > is > > simply ridiculous. > > > > I looked around and found one (http://www.creativecraving.co.uk/), > > but > > perhaps there are even more of them? > [snip]
[snip]
> There is already http://22258.spreadshirt.net/de/DE/Shop > I believe they have an arrangement with the German Gentoo eV which was > started by a Gentoo developer.
they have - and the "Foerderverein Gentoo e.V." was founded by a group of Gentoo developers at that time (even before the Gentoo Foundation). Lots of active but also a couple of former Gentoo developers are still members. If there's a demand for new items to add to this site please contact me or mail www@×××××××××.org. Thanks, Tobias