From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Tax return and accounting discrepancies
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:16:29
1 On Wed, 2011-03-23 at 21:01 +0000, Roy Bamford wrote:
2 >
3 > Matthew,
4 >
5 > Well said. I'm glad this came from a US citizen.
6
7 I am also a US citizen and business owner. Not to mention have clients
8 whos lives are now in control by the IRS.
9
10 Clearly I have no clue what I am talking about back in 08, or now. Any
11 like I provide is to a fake site I just made. Much less anything
12 required to be filed, has been filed with both the state and feds, and
13 copies of all that is available on g.o. I am just bored and doing this
14 for fun, to scare others, and waste peoples time, please....
15
16 You do realize I could easily inquire with New Mexico and IRS, as this
17 is public records information. However any inquiry would likely result
18 in them throwing up red flags, or possible becoming aware of a matter
19 which they are not. Thus I am electing to let Gentoo know first, and act
20 accordingly. Because if Gentoo fails to act, at some point the
21 government will catch up.
22
23 I am sorry but a few comments from a current board member is not enough
24 to convince me. I want and expect proof. Which should have already been
25 provided if the stuff is getting done. Its part of being 100%
26 transparent.
27
28 Which if that stuff is done, and was made public. I would not be making
29 any noise, or stirring any pot. But do not start to accuse me of scaring
30 anyone, when I am pointing out facts. Which no one has countered with
31 any facts, just opinions, that seem to be baseless without proof or
32 evidence.
36 William L. Thomson Jr.
37 Obsidian-Studios, Inc.
38 http://www.obsidian-studios.com