From: Matthew Summers <quantumsummers@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] 2011 NMPRC Filing
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 22:40:01
1 Dearest Ladies and Gentlemen,
2
3 First, to preempt any personal health calamity, everything is in order
4 so no need for concern. I just want to update everyone on a specific
5 item detailed below.
6
7 Earlier today my fellow board member, Mr. Abbott, brought to my
8 attention the fact that the NMPRC page for us was showing us not in
9 good standing. I was taken aback as I had submitted our paperwork long
10 ago. Thus I called Wayne's office to find out what the hell happened.
11 Our document and payment were submitted on November 2nd by Wayne's
12 legal assistant, Heather. She has called the PRC who is researching
13 the matter currently. Heather stated that the PRC rep said they
14 thought our statement was still processing and expects a phone call to
15 confirm shortly. I also checked our banking account and the check I
16 wrote has not been cashed yet.
17
18 In summary, Heather stated that we are not to worry because our
19 materials and payment were submitted ahead of time. Its the NMPRC
20 system that is slow in processing. We should see the page updated
21 soon. I'll keep the board appraised of any information I receive in my
22 next conversation with Mr. Chew's office.
23
24 Many Thanks,
25 Matthew
28 Matthew W. Summers