From: David Abbott <dabbott@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Last financial reports?
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 22:57:56
1 On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 5:28 PM, Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 2015.02.24 20:51, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
3 >>
4 >> Hey all,
5 >>
6 >> I was wondering, the financial reports on the Wiki page and on the
7 >> webserver
8 >> only go up to 2012- is there an updated URL somewhere?
9 >>
10 >> Cheers,
11 >> Andreas
12 >>
13 >> --
14 >> Andreas K. Huettel
15 >> Gentoo Linux developer
16 >> perl, office, comrel, council
21 > Andreas,
22 >
23 > There is certainly the annual account. You are not the first to
24 > wonder. I recall that dabbot was looking into the missing quarterlies
25 > on the wiki.
26 >
27 > --
28 > Regards,
29 >
30 > Roy Bamford
31 > (Neddyseagoon) a member of
32 > elections
33 > gentoo-ops
34 > forum-mods
35 > trustees
36
37 I transferred what records we had from the days that Josh was
38 Treasurer. Matthew Summers (quantumsummers) is the current treasure
39 and he does need to bring the records up to date imho.
40 Regards,
41 David
44 David Abbott (dabbott)
45 Gentoo Foundation Secretary