From: Joshua Jackson <tsunam@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Various items for the foundation, that might not be known about
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 07:24:56
1 In the past few months, there's been requests for various items for the
2 foundation and for developers in general. I've maintained them on my
3 site. I know that a few members of the foundation know about the items
4 in question, however for the rest of you it might be a bit of a new
5 thing. I've created a business card for general gentoo developers. A
6 preview is found at http://tsunam.org/files/gbc.png and the actual file
7 for inputting your info is found
8 http://tsunam.org/images/Gentoo%20Business%20Card.odg. Its an openoffice
9 document and as such needs openoffice to open. Cards should be ~20 for
10 250. Simple but hopefully elegant. Secondary I've created two similar
11 but slightly different designs for a letterhead. This came from the fact
12 that seement needed to write a recommendation for someone. The two
13 letterheads are found
14 http://tsunam.org/images/Gentoo_foundation_letterhead.png and
15 http://tsunam.org/images/Gentoo_foundation_letterhead_v2.png . Both
16 should fit nicely with a typical A4 paper size. As well, they look
17 decent in black and white. If there's other idea's for a letterhead, let
18 me know as I don't mind creating variations or new styles as long as
19 everyone finds one that they can all agree on as the one to use. To use
20 either as a background in openoffice. Go to format page and then select
21 background. You'll want to then import the image as a choice and after
22 you right click and say set to background it should be there.
23
24 If other things are needed feel free to ask
28 gentoo-nfp@g.o mailing list