From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: Brad Cowan <bcowan@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Thoughts on upcoming trustee elections
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:15:51
1 I kind of like this idea, this would make the transision for new people
2 much easier with those who already have experience to help them along if
3 that makes sense...
4
5 As for the number of trustees, I do like the fact that there's an odd
6 number on the current board so that there can't be a locked decision.