From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: "Wulf C. Krueger" <wk@×××××××××××.de>
Cc: Ioannis Aslanidis <aslanidis@×××××.com>, gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] This is what gentoo has become
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 18:28:26
1 On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 20:10 +0200, Wulf C. Krueger wrote:
2 > On Wednesday, 03. September 2008 18:27:57 Ned Ludd wrote:
3 >
4 > > On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 18:04 +0200, Ioannis Aslanidis wrote:
5 >
6 > > But if for a second anybody thinks that somebody can run around and
7 > be
8 >
9 > > abusive to others and violate our CoC at will. Then heck yeah. I'd
10 > be
11 >
12 > > pleased with them getting off a list/or out of gentoo all together
13 > so
14 >
15 > > distro matters can continue.
16 >
17 > Does that apply to the person who wrote this, too?
18 >
19 > "Based on your own lack of commitment to both the foundation and to
20 > the java team that you were originally recruited for. What remains for
21 > you here? You clearly are unpleased with the rest of us. I'm sorry you
22 > feel that way. But if you are going to run around for the next few
23 > months spewing nothing but venom and shit out of your mouth while
24 > being aggressive towards others via this online medium. Then I'm going
25 > to have to kindly suggest that you consider stepping down form all
26 > gentoo roles... Man UP or get out plz."
29 Sure and if there is a problem with what I said or how I said it then
30 I'm sure I will be approached by the teams that deal with
31 that kinda thing in Gentoo. Otherwise. Everything I'll assert it holds
32 true and that ppl should "work" more than "fight". And if somebody is
33 going to go out of his/her way to call me out. Then hah yeah. I'm going
34 to be rather public with how I feel about said devs behavior. And I'll
35 freely suggest what I think should happen.
36
37 Also I'm not sure if you are aware but I've meet wltjr a few times, hung
38 out on the peer in SFO etc... And I understand where he is mostly coming
39 from. But that does not mean I would encourage this current disgruntled
40 behavior of his.
43 -peace..
46 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
47 Gentoo Linux