From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Social Contract and potential liabilities
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 08:49:46
1 Anthony G. Basile wrote:
2 >
3 > I really hate it when we banter back and forth about what our opinions
4 > are and really just become an echo chamber. Several dev have now
5 > stated that they are concerned about github. Some of their concerns
6 > are the fact we don't control it, others are just technical/taste,
7 > other are the increased work with more contributions.
11 Add one user to that list. I have seen your posts and I get what you
12 are saying but I'm not sure others do.
13
14 Dale
15