From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, cshields@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] The latest NFP stuff
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:08:52
1 Hi guys,
2
3 Sorry for the delay in posting here. I had some email troubles and got
4 personally slashdotted... All while trying to have some sort of mini-break
5 from Gentoo. Tricky stuff.
6
7 Anyway, I sent the previously-posted trustees list to my lawyer so that he
8 can get the NFP incorporated in the next couple of days, except I made
9 another addition -- Corey Shields as a board member.
10
11 Having Corey on the board will prevent the NFP from grinding to a halt when
12 the trustees divide over an issue critical to the future of Gentoo... like
13 whether Gentoo developers should be required to wear hot pink tank-tops at
14 trade shows.
15
16 On a less silly note, Corey is a great guy and will definitely continue to
17 be an asset to Gentoo in many ways as he serves as a trustee. Welcome
18 aboard, Corey. :)
19
20 (I also recommend that all developers inform Corey of their position on the
21 hot pink tank top issue before it's too late.)
22
23 Best Regards,
24
25 Daniel