From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Another nomination
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 22:20:40
On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 17:29 -0400, seemant wrote:
> Hi All, > > I thought I'd mention that I'd like to nominate: > > Ramereth because of the care with which he's approached Gentoo's > infrastructure related things, and the time that he's spent working with > developers etc on resolving issues. apart from that, he's a great sense > of support to the gentoo community.
Wow! *blushes* Thanks so much for the nomination. I so duly accept! In the past, I've had some experience dealing with a service group that was non-profit. I was even president & vice president while I was in it. So I do have a little experience, but I'm willing more to hold such a position. Aside from that, I have a big desire to see Gentoo move to the next level and would love to help make that happen. I'd try and fit anywhere I can in the board if I do get elected on there. Thanks! -- Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o> Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager --- GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc> Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742 ramereth/irc.freenode.net