From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] [Fwd: Re: What does the IRS Consider a Donation ?]
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 20:50:36
1 Below is an email from internal communications amongst board members
2 back in 2008. This was a private internal email. But I do not believe it
3 contains any sensitive or private information. Since others did not have
4 access to the information, I feel its in alls best interest for it to be
5 known.
6
7 It contains information regarding the SFLC and SPI. I will forward on
8 one more to this list. For reference and historic purposes only.
9
10 -------- Forwarded Message --------
11 > From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
12 > To: William L. Thomson Jr. <wltjr@g.o>, trustees@g.o
13 > Subject: Re: What does the IRS Consider a Donation ?
14 > Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 23:02:30 +0000
15 >
67 William L. Thomson Jr.
68 Obsidian-Studios, Inc.
69 http://www.obsidian-studios.com
70
71 This message (including any attachments) contains confidential
72 information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is
73 protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
76 Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking
77 of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.