From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [gentoo-nfp] Trustee nominations]
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 02:07:00
1 William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
2 > -------- Forwarded Message --------
3 >
4 >> From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
5 >> To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
6 >> Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Trustee nominations
7 >> Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:51:31 -0600
8 >>
9 >> Since drobbins has (I believe) rescinded his offer, we
10 >> need to get going on getting some competent Trustees.
11 >>
12 >> Now taking nominations....
13 >>
14 >> Normally we'd take nominations for a month, and have the polls open for
15 >> a month, but I'd really like to compress that timeframe a bit. Two
16 >> weeks and two weeks, perhaps? Thoughts, comments?
17 >>
18 >> Also, we're going to need three people who don't want to be a Trustee to
19 >> handle the election. (I'd offer to be one of those people, but I doubt
20 >> that I would be viewed as an impartial participant.)
21 >>
22 >> Thanks,
23 >> g2boojum
24 >>
25 Hi.
26
27 I would be willing to act as an election official.
30 Jorge Vicetto (jmbsvicetto) - jmbsvicetto at gentoo dot org
31 Gentoo-forums / Userrel / SPARC / KDE
34 gentoo-nfp@l.g.o mailing list