From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Call for Gentoo Foundation Trustee nominees
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 15:03:17
1 On Tuesday 03 May 2005 21:05, Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 > So, if you want the job of being a Gentoo Foundation trustee, send an
3 > e-mail to gentoo-nfp stating so. You might want to state why either in
4 > that e-mail or in your blog or some other place that's easy to find.
5 > Nominations will close at 9 May 2005, 23:59 UTC. Voting will then
6 > commence (assuming that we have everything in place by then!), and the
7 > polls will close at 23:59 UTC, 16 May 2005. If UTC is not your friend,
8 > then "date -u" just might be.
9
10 As I feel that the there is still a job for me to do, I'll herewith nominate
11 myself.
12
13 Paul
16 Paul de Vrieze