From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
Cc: "Wayne G. Chew, PC" <wgchewlaw@×××××××××××.net>, gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Gentoo Foundation
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 17:54:49
1 On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 17:02 +0000, Ferris McCormick wrote:
2 > On Thu, 2008-04-24 at 17:35 -0600, Wayne G. Chew, PC wrote:
3 > > Ferris, I guess I have been doing so many "profit" corporations
4 > > lately, which require one signature (mine as an attorney/agent being
5 > > acceptable) on the reports, that I did not realize or had forgotten
6 > > that two signatures are required on non-profit corp reports, and that
7 > > they must be ACTUAL officers and/or directors. So, the documents have
8 > > been returned to me for that reason. What I need to know is which two
9 > > of you want to sign them? My secretary will give you a call tomorrow
10 > > to discuss the most expeditious way to handle getting these signed.
11 > > Other than that, it appears that the reports/request to reinstate are
12 > > acceptable to the NMPRC.
16 > William Thomson and I have both signed the three reports, and they will
17 > be mailed to you today. Nothing's simple, is it.
18
19 Label/Receipt Number: 0308 0660 0000 3868 8404 not in USPS system just
20 yet.
23 William L. Thomson Jr.
24 amd64/Java/Trustees
25 Gentoo Foundation