From: Chrissy Fullam <musikc@g.o>
To: "'Robin H. Johnson'" <robbat2@g.o>, gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-nfp] Bylaws question - 4.9, purposes
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 17:56:08
Do you think perhaps you could be more detailed in that section (4.9) to include the purpose? I like the bit from the Articles better as it includes the 'in an open environment' section but that's personal preference. Kind regards, Christina Fullam Gentoo Developer Relations Lead | Gentoo Public Relations