From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: Ioannis Aslanidis <aslanidis@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>, KDE herd <kde@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] This is what gentoo has become
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 16:29:08
1 On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 18:04 +0200, Ioannis Aslanidis wrote:
2 > Congratulations on removing yet another developer.
3
4 If this is directly in response to me. Then you should be aware I had
5 nothing to do with his moderation. So I'd suggest you slow down and read
6 everything that has transpired on this list. He is not the be-all end
7 all of gentoo or even remotely close to it. And if he wants to prove his
8 worth to gentoo in a non abusive manner. Then the tree is the perfect
9 place.
10
11 But if for a second anybody thinks that somebody can run around and be
12 abusive to others and violate our CoC at will. Then heck yeah. I'd be
13 pleased with them getting off a list/or out of gentoo all together so
14 distro matters can continue.