From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Foundation Periodic Activities Tracker
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 01:19:19
1 On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 7:44 PM, David Abbott <dabbott@g.o> wrote:
2 > I put together this page [0] to get started. I put it in the secretary
3 > directory and we can link to it from the foundation home page.
4
5 Wonderful - you saved me 15 minutes of deciphering guidexml tables/etc!
6
7 Main change I'd make is not tracking start dates so much as last date
8 done. I don't mind a link to a bug though to quickly locate the
9 in-progress item. I see bugzilla as being a better tracker for stuff
10 that is in-progress, and this being more of a tool for knowing when to
11 kick off activity.
12
13 On the other hand, maybe an estimated effort/duration column might be
14 a useful thing, so that people know that if you haven't started doing
15 the tax forms the night before it is due is probably a bit late.
16
17 I have a working list I'll start adding to the template you've started.
18
19 Mike - regarding email reminders - certainly a useful thing. Unless
20 somebody has a practical implementation suggestion I'd prefer to defer
21 that until we at least have the list up.
22
23 Rich