From: Rob Cakebread <pythonhead@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Re: [gentoo-core] Call for Gentoo Foundation Trustee nominees
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 16:03:18
1 Grant Goodyear wrote:
2
3 > So, if you want the job of being a Gentoo Foundation trustee, send an
4 > e-mail to gentoo-nfp stating so. You might want to state why either in
5 > that e-mail or in your blog or some other place that's easy to find.
6 > Nominations will close at 9 May 2005, 23:59 UTC. >
7
8 Would it be jumping the gun to ask people when they are nominating
9 themselves if they are looking for a general role as a trustee or
10 if they want a specific position, like secretary (taking minutes at
11 meetings etc.), or whatever other positions there will be? I'm not clear
12 on how those roles will be filled. Are the next batch of trustees going
13 to vote amongst themselves for those positions?
14
15 I realize that doesn't have to be decided in advance, its just to
16 give us more of an idea of what positions may be lacking in number of
17 people interested etc.
21 Rob Cakebread
22 Gentoo Linux Developer
23 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x96BA679B
24 Key fingerprint = 5E1A 57A0 0FA6 939D 3258 8369 81C5 A17B 96BA 679B
25 --
26 gentoo-nfp@g.o mailing list