From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
To: gentoo-managers@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Re: [gentoo-managers] Re: [gentoo-nfp] I met with my lawyer
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 01:22:08
On 17 Apr 2004, at 02:43, Daniel Robbins wrote:

> Anyway, I hope you'll choose to accept a position on the board of the > NFP.
The NFP board has to consist out of trustees. And trustees are people trusted by the entire gentoo team. I believe that accepting this offer based on just the view of the chief architect, although certainly motivating me to present myself as a candidate for the actual NFP election, is not good enough for some people in the gentoo team, and it is my believe that this might even render birth of the NFP more difficult, if not impossible. ("They were just given the status, ... "). I will present myself as a candidate on the election Best regards, Pieter Van den Abeele -- gentoo-nfp@g.o mailing list