From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: Torsten Veller <tove@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Gentoo Foundation Trustee Elections 2010
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 18:06:32
On 2010.03.07 16:15, Torsten Veller wrote:
> * Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>: > > Also for the first time after this election, the membership will be > > reduced according to bylaws http://xrl.us/oo447 > > | The current determination of loss of interest is failure to vote in > | two successive trustee elections. > > Just to get it right: This will be the first "election" used to > determine the loss of interest (of non-devs members)? So nobody will > have the membership terminated right after this election? > -- > Regards >
Torsten, If there is no vote because the candidates are returned unopposed, there is no basis for determining the loss of interest (of non-devs members). So my view is that the membership remains unchanged until the election in 2011. I have not discussed this with the other trustees. -- Regards, Roy Bamford (Neddyseagoon) an member of gentoo-ops forum-mods trustees