From: seemant <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Another nomination
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 21:30:00
1 Hi All,
2
3 I thought I'd mention that I'd like to nominate:
4
5 Ramereth because of the care with which he's approached Gentoo's
6 infrastructure related things, and the time that he's spent working with
7 developers etc on resolving issues. apart from that, he's a great sense
8 of support to the gentoo community.
11 And I guess, I'll nominate myself for another term. Unfortunately with
12 the first year on the board, I wasn't able to do as much as I wanted
13 (due to moving cities and being boxless for a major portion of that
14 time, mainly). Anyway, I'd like another crack at it. My qualifications
15 are known by the voting community, I think. Admittedly, I was having
16 doubts about running again -- and the reason is my inactivity during
17 this term
18
19 Thanks,
20