From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Trustee nominations
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:59:59
[Sorry if this is unthreaded, I can't send via gmane.]
Grant Goodyear wrote:
> Grant Goodyear wrote: [Thu Jan 24 2008, 10:51:31AM CST] >> Since drobbins has (I believe) rescinded his offer, we >> need to get going on getting some competent Trustees. > > Um, by "competent Trustees", I meant ones other than what > we have now. It's possible to read into the above a suggestion > that I was using "competent" in contrast with "drobbins", and > for that I apologize, since that's completely incorrect. I > have no reason whatsoever to doubt drobbins' competence. >
Well FWIW I don't believe you to be incompetent, and would sincerely hope you consider standing. I'd understand if you want to be shot of it, but I think you'd continue to be an asset; others are ofc needed on-board to help shoulder the load, so that it doesn't matter if you need to take time out as and when. Please consider it. -- gentoo-nfp@l.g.o mailing list