From: Chrissy Fullam <musikc@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, trustees@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] RE: October Gentoo Foundation Trustees Meeting
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 12:52:45
1 > The October meeting of the Trustees of the Gentoo Foundation Inc will
2 > be held on Sunday 19th October at the normal time of 19:00 UTC.
3 >
4 > You may read the draft agenda at http://xrl.us/orb8f
5 >
6 > Please reply to this email with any comments or additional agenda
7 > items.
8
9 I'd propose to drop the media from the store completely, it never was a good
10 selling item. We had to ship physical media to CafePress for them to use, no
11 upload options available, and the last time this was done we barely made
12 enough profit off of media to cover the cost of shipping.
13
14 Other shirts and schwag have been added with the Gentoo logo.
15
16 Propose design contest to generate new ideas for new items. Need to discuss
17 'winners get' options.
18
19 (Sorry, cannot update bug)
22 Kind regards,
23 Christina Fullam
24 Gentoo Developer Relations Lead | Gentoo Public Relations