From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: trustees@g.o, gentoo-nfp@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Foundation Reinstatement status
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:27:44

Papers for reinstatement were actually filed with New Mexico on 15
April.  Mr. Chew mailed me paper copies of everything that filed.
Unfortunately, I don't think I have any way to scan them, so I should
probably send them on to someone who does (I'll check Monday first to
see if someone in my office has a scanner.).

Mr Chew's office expects New Mexico to take someplace between 3 days
and 3 weeks to process everything.  The determining factor is how many
other things the office handling this has to do besides taking care of
us.

In any event, I believe that we can now act as if we were a New Mexico
not-for-profit corporation in good standing.

Regards,
Ferris
- --
Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o>
Developer, Gentoo Linux (Sparc, Devrel, Userrel, Trustees)