From: Michael Imhof <tantive@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] nomination
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 23:26:23
Hi all,

as many ppl before me I'd like to nominate myself for the board of trustees.

My preferred areas are:
- improve relations to users (especially in Europe) and to
  other groups or distributions
- preparation of presence at fairs and other events,
  creating information material, managing presentations
  about Gentoo
- spread the word about Gentoo  ;-)
- and last but not least an official Gentoo-store, in
  cooperation with the German `Friends of Gentoo e.V.' (for
  the European community)

About mayself i have to tell the following:
- Gentoo Developer for a while now
- projects:
  - Cluster herd (Manager)
  - Events (LinuxTag, Fosdem, LWE Frankfurt,
	IRL dev-meetings, User-meetings)
- founder and still a board member of the German NFP
  `Friends of Gentoo e.V.'
- 27 years old
- girlfriend (think about the time you saved!)
- university student in Computer Science

Regards
Michael