From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] NFP work should be done monday
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:38:21
1 Hi guys,
2
3 I called Wayne Chew, my lawyer, today for an update on the NFP paperwork.
4 Unfortunately, he can't get it done until Monday. He wanted to let everyone
5 on the -nfp list know that this delay is his fault (his assistant was going
6 to be out today and he forgot.) This does push the NFP creation to May 3rd
7 rather than late April.
8
9 He also wanted to extend an offer to anyone on this list who has any
10 questions about the slight delay in setting up the NFP, or feels the need to
11 speak to him directly about NFP things in general. If you'd like to chat
12 with him about the NFP progress, Wayne would be happy to speak with you at
13 +1 (505) 842-6363.
14
15 Regards,
16