-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Fellow Foundation members,
as decided and requested by the Gentoo Foundation Trustees, the
elections team is running an election to conduct this referendum. The
election polls are now open and will remain so until 23:59:59 UTC
Friday, December 11th 2009.
The election officials for this election are Alec Warner, Jorge
Manuel B. S. Vicetto and Patrick Lauer. The infrastructure team
contact for the election is Shyam Mani. You can reach all the
officials for this election at the elections alias.
If you're a current Gentoo Developer, to cast your vote for this
election you need to login to dev.gentoo.org and run the following
commands, in the specified order.
* votify --new foundation-referendum-2009-01 - This creates a new
ballot in your homedir.
* Edit the .ballot-foundation-referendum-2009-01 file and rank the
2 votes: "yes" and "no".
* Once you're sure, run votify --verify
foundation-referendum-2009-01 to check the validity of the ballot.
* If that goes through fine, the next and final step is to submit
your vote using votify --submit foundation-referendum-2009-01
* In case you're stuck, detailed help can be accessed by using
votify --help or feel free to drop by #gentoo-elections on IRC. If you
think you are eligible to vote, but cannot, please contact one of the
* Grab a beer, have fun, sit back and enjoy the show ... till we
announce the results ;)
If you're not a current Gentoo Developer, please send your ballot to
the officials alias and don't forget to sign the email with your
gpg key on record in the Foundation member list.
As this should be the first election with a "yes" and "no" ballot, let
me clear any doubts that in case of a ballot with both in the same
line, the ballot will have no influence in the final result. Also,
omitting one of the votes from the ballot is the same as putting it
alone in the bottom line.
*  -
*  - firstname.lastname@example.org
*  - email@example.com
*  - firstname.lastname@example.org
*  - email@example.com
*  - firstname.lastname@example.org
*  - http://www.gentoo.org/foundation/en/20091201_members_list.xml
If you have any doubts about this referendum, please contact the
For the election officials,
Jorge Vicetto (jmbsvicetto) - jmbsvicetto at gentoo dot org
Gentoo- forums / Userrel / Devrel / KDE / Elections
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.13 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----