From: Hasan Khalil <gongloo@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Documentation Update
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:53:48
On Aug 10, 2005, at 12:18, Kito wrote:

> Sure when this page gets obscenely verbose, we can start splitting > it up, but I think it would be fine to have descriptions there for > now...
You're right. Done. I tried to condense things while taking advantage of guide XML formatting as much as possible. Throw down a herring where you feel that my editing was unjust, and I'll see about fixing things up to everyone's satisfaction.
>> I'd really like to ditch the whole section in exchange for a >> paragraph and a link to some already existing resource, if some >> such pertinent resource already exists (maybe just refer them to >> `man portage`?). I don't plan on changing it with this release, >> though; I'd really like to get this through the door as quickly as >> possible since there are some important alterations there.
Also done. Let me know if you (the collective 'you', here) think changes need to be made, specifically to these areas but anywhere else in the document as well. Thanks for your feedback thus far. -- Hasan Khalil eBuild and Porting Co-Lead Gentoo for Mac OS X

PGP.sig application/pgp-signature