From: Tobias Hahn <tobhahn@×××.de>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] ld+readline issue
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 09:27:18
1 Thanks, that did it :-).
2
3 Does anybody have experience with tetex/emacs? I'll try that next.
4
5 Am 10.04.2006 um 02:28 schrieb exg@g.o:
6
7 >> I can almost emerge system now :-) The only thing missing is
8 >> readline. readline contains rlfe, which links to readline. When
9 >> trying to do the actual link, my portage ld tries to link both /usr/
10 >> lib/readline and $PREFIX/usr/lib/readline, and complains about
11 >> duplicate symbols. I suspect that somehow, /usr/lib is hardcoded into
12 >> ld. I tried to remerge odcctools, but that didn't help either.
13 >
14 > Does it work if you add 'LDFLAGS="-Wl,-search_paths_first"' in
15 > make.conf?
16 >
17 > --
18 > Emanuele