From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Latest adventures in PREFIX
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 10:06:02
1 A message I sent to this list, but never arrived ( :( !!! ) (but really
2 delivered by my MTA to smtp.gentoo.org) said that the problem of your
3 thread top message is that configure doesn't seem to be able to figure
4 out what the OBJEXT is. This is left blank, hence the weird xxxxx.
5 yyyyy. filenames. Manually editting the Makefile and setting OBJEXT=o
6 will get it rolling. I basically solved this by installing the
7 coreutils into my prefix, and that made it rolling.
8