From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Cairo on Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:50:47
1 Lina Pezzella wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > On Oct 26, 2005, at 2:59 PM, Grobian wrote:
6 >
7 >> Maybe I get a moment of brilliance and can fix it before the weekend,
8 >> but I think not.
9 >
10 > If you have better things to take care of, don't worry about it. I've
11 > dealt with the graphviz package before so I am fairly sure I can take
12 > care of it this weekend. The only downside is that I have a very large
13 > exam tomorrow and an interview on Friday, so it will need to wait until
14 > Saturday or Sunday. But it's been waiting a while anyways, so I don't
15 > suppose this is an issue.
16
17 It would be great if you could handle it. I tried some things, but they
18 all failed. The only reason why I rush it a bit, is because the
19 security guys are waiting for us.
20
21 Good luck with your exams and interviews.
25 Fabian Groffen
26 Gentoo for Mac OS X Project -- Interim Lead
27 --
28 gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list