From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-osx] [PREFIX] status update for this week
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 15:52:54
On 06-09-2006 11:20:26 +0200, Grobian wrote:
> I updated some stuff in the tree, and I hope to have a running x86 linux > system again (with Vim 7!) at the end of the week... but no promises!
Ok, I MADE IT! Hehehe.... both system and world emerged, updated lots of packages to their latest versions, and squashed a lot of bugs. In particular: - gcc-config and binutils-config now work with prefix (i.e. they allow to switch/set compiler/linker, wrappers know about prefix) - I think I finally "got it right" with the toolchain (diffs are more minimal now) - everything is committed to the prefix (svn) tree I did everything on my amd athlon64 dual core machine (greatly speeds up the process :)) running Fedora Gore 5, no-multilib (or at least that was the intention, maybe I failed and do have multilib now). The package.provided profile I have to check in somewhere, I think I'm gonna make subdirs in the profile directory under the right architecture. -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo for Mac OS X Project -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list