From: Hasan Khalil <gongloo@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-osx] Re: Documentation Update
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 02:43:16
1 On Aug 9, 2005, at 22:10, Hasan Khalil wrote:
2
3 > To all interested:
4 >
5 > I've gone through and reworked[1] significant portions of the
6 > 'Gentoo For Mac OS X Installation and Usage Guide' -- for those not
7 > familiar, that's our official guide[2] available in the gentoo.org
8 > docs section. I have also made a patch[3] as well as the full source
9 > [4] of the updated XML available.
10
11 ...
12
13 > [1] http://dev.gentoo.org/~gongloo/macos/doc
14 > [2] http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/macos-guide.xml
15 > [3] http://dev.gentoo.org/~gongloo/macos/doc/macos-guide.xml.diff
16 > [4] http://dev.gentoo.org/~gongloo/macos/doc/macos-guide.xml
17
18 Thanks for all your feedback, corrections, and additions, everybody.
19 All of the discussed changes should be reflected in the latest HTML/
20 XML/diff by now (same locations as above). Please let me know if I've
21 missed something, or if anyone has anything extra to add before we
22 send in this revision (version 1.7) to the official Gentoo
23 documentation team.
24
25 Thanks again for all your help; couldn't do it without you.
29 Hasan Khalil
30 eBuild and Porting Co-Lead
31 Gentoo for Mac OS X

PGP.sig application/pgp-signature